Your Care Pilot
Certified care coordinator who understands what your family is going through and knows the best local resources for your loved one
Secure, easy-to-use mobile tools to keep track of your loved one’s critical information and real-time updates from anywhere in the world
Delivered by leading care management home care companies with years of experience providing high-quality service in your loved one’s community
Live Safely and Independently
- Coordinating home modifications, transportation, moving, and smart home services that keep your loved one safe at home
- Checking-in regularly on your loved one to watching for warning signs and changes
- Helping with medication management
Maximize Quality of Life
- Arranging activities that bring joy to your loved one
- Involving everyone important to your loved one
- Setting up technology to connect and engage your loved one
- Finding and managing the best local care resources to support your loved one’s needs
- Advocating for your loved one in any healthcare setting and care transition
- Communicating with your loved one’s healthcare team
- Setting up a will, power of attorney, healthcare proxy, and advance directive
- Evaluating housing options
- Understanding Social Security, VA, insurance, and other benefits
Contact Your Local Care Pilot Partner
Our services are delivered through our network of trusted care management home care companies who serve your community. Contact your local Care Pilot partner, and they will find the perfect Care Pilot for your loved one.
We’re launching our first partnerships in late 2017.
Conduct an In-Person Assessment
Your certified Care Pilot meets with you and your loved one to assess your loved one’s situation, needs, and goals. This in-person assessment helps your Care Pilot get to know your loved one and builds trust and confidence.
Create a Plan
Your Care Pilot works with you and your loved one to create a plan to maximize your loved one’s quality of life. With knowledge of the best local resources, your Care Pilot’s recommendations and oversight ensure your loved one receives the right care at the right time, the right place, and the right costs.
Put a Plan into Action
Your Care Pilot executes and manages your loved one’s plan and serves as your single-point-of-contact to make sure all of your loved one’s needs are met. Using our mobile app, you can follow the latest activities and real-time updates on your loved one, and easily communicate with your Care Pilot and other care providers.
Achieve Peace of Mind
According to your loved one’s plan, your Care Pilot conducts regular check-in visits and delivers you ongoing progress reports through our mobile app. And our HIPAA-compliant app gives you secure access to all of your loved one’s important information wherever and whenever you need it.
Does someone you love need a Care Pilot?Contact Us
In 35 years in care management, I have never seen a company expand the field’s ability to serve the whole aging family like Care Pilot has.
They have an emphasis on quality of life as well as quality of care, and their groundbreaking technology platform enables Care Pilots to flawlessly and uniformly deliver gold standard care management.